Festive Fish Tacos with Corn Nuts
Fish Tacos, mango, Serrano, cabbage, Corn Nuts By Elizabeth Falkner For EAT (RED) SAVE LIVES!
- 4 each corn tortillas
- 4-6 oz. snapper or cod
- 1 TB. cooking oil
- 1 ea. Serrano chili
- 1 ea. Small red onion or shallot
- 1 ea. Mango
- ¼ C. cilantro leaves and more if desired
- 4 ea. Brussels sprouts or ½ C. shredded cabbage
- 2 ea. Limes
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 TB. Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1 small package of plain Corn Nuts
- Cut the fish into 4 pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with a little cooking oil and set in toaster oven to roast on high for about 15 minutes.
- Combine chopped Serrano chili, red onion, and mango, ¼ C. cilantro leaves together with a little salt and lime juice.
- Combine shaved Brussels sprouts or cabbage with more lime juice, cumin, Greek yogurt and salt and pepper.
- Microwave the tortillas hot.
- Place roasted fish in the bottom of the tortilla, add the Brussels/Cabbage mixture and then the mango salsa. Finish with more cilantro and lime juice as needed. Add a few corn nuts on top and ready to eat!